- Accounts Payable
- Histotechnician at Operations Center w/Sign-on Bonus
- Laboratory Office Assistant
- Manager of Transfusion Services
- Manager, Chemistry w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Crouse Hospital RRL w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Operations Center w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Laboratory Technician at St. Joseph’s Health RRL w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Technologist at Crouse Hospital RRL w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Technologist at Operations Center w/Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Technologist at St. Joseph’s Health RRL w/Sign-on Bonus
- Shift Supervisor, Central Receiving Area
- Supervisor, Hematology Department w/Sign-on Bonus
- Technical Assistant
- Technical Processing Assistant
- Technical Processing Assistant (Transfusion Services Department)
Working together for the health of our community
Laboratory Alliance of Central New York is ready to offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities to qualified candidates. Laboratory tests are vital to assess wellness and to diagnose and treat illness and disease. As part of our team, you play a role in providing Central New York with the highest quality healthcare.
Thank you for considering a career at Laboratory Alliance! Please take your time in filling out this application as incomplete information could disqualify you from further consideration. Applicants must meet the required qualifications of the job. Only qualified applicants will be considered for our diverse team of motivated and enthusiastic professionals.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Laboratory Alliance is part of a collaborative partnership to train high school students for careers in the healthcare industry. Titled Syracuse Pathways to Technology (P-TECH), the program was launched in 2015. Henninger High School students enrolled in the Clinical Lab Technology program visit Laboratory Alliance or meet with our employee mentors on a regular basis. They tour the labs and learn firsthand what is involved in becoming a laboratorian. See photos from their visits.
It is the policy of Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC to select the best qualified applicant for each position without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, arrest record, sexual orientation, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran and any other legally protected class or status recognized by federal, state or local law. Laboratory Alliance adheres to all state and federal laws including but not limited to: Title VII, Executive Orders, ADAAA 2008, Civil Rights Act and the NY Correction Law Article 23-A.
Learn more about a career in laboratory medicine
Laboratory tests play an important role in the detection, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of many diseases. Consider a degree in clinical laboratory science — it's a smart choice for students who enjoy science and want a career with a strong job market and solid growth potential.