Anatomic Pathology Services
- Anatomic Pathology Services for Crouse Hospital
- Surgical Pathology Services for Crouse Hospital
- Cytopathology Services for Crouse Hospital
- Autopsy Services for Crouse Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology Services for Upstate University Hospital - Community Campus
- Cytopathology Services for Upstate University Hospital - Community Campus
- Anatomic Pathology Services for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Cytopathology Services for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Histopathology Services for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Comprehensive anatomic pathology services are available through Laboratory Alliance of Central New York and its affiliated pathologists including surgical pathology (tissue/skin biopsies, etc.), cytopathology (Pap smears, fine needle aspirates, etc) and autopsy pathology. All pathologists affiliated with Laboratory Alliance are certified by the American Board of Pathology in clinical and anatomic pathology and many have additional certification in pathology subspecialties such as cytopathology and hematopathology.
Laboratory Alliance maintains the latest technology in anatomic pathology. We offer Thin Prep™ Pap testing, SurePath™ Pap, Aptima™ Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) testing, and an extensive menu of immunoperoxidase stains and in situ hybridization.
Direct communication between clinicians and pathologists is the cornerstone of Laboratory Alliance’s anatomic pathology service to its clients. Our affiliated pathologists are always available to provide consultative services on problem cases as well as provide slide reviews between pathologist and submitting clinician.
Laboratory Alliance’s Sales and Marketing Department is available for additional information on anatomic pathology services (315-453-7200, ext. 5928/5908). Specific questions including specimen requirements should be directed to either 315-410-7210 for cytology specimens or to the affiliated hospitals for surgical and autopsy pathology services:
Pathology Dept. at Upstate University Hospital – Community Campus 315-492-5096
Pathology Dept. at Crouse Hospital 315-470-7396
Pathology Dept. at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center 315-448-5416