Information Systems Analyst
Schedule: Full Time 1st Shift
Laboratory Alliance of CNY, the area’s largest provider of laboratory services, is looking for a candidate to fill an Information Systems Analyst position:
Location: Corporate Office, 1304 Buckley Rd., Syracuse, NY 13212
Implementation and support of information and communication systems at all affiliated Laboratory Alliance sites. Must gain sufficient expertise with these systems, hardware and/or software, to train and provide basic support for the systems. Will assist with documentation, procedures, troubleshooting, database maintenance and interface development and support for assigned systems.
- Health Level 7 International (HL7) interface expertise for communication needs between the Laboratory Information System (LIS) and various electronic medical record (EMR) and electronic health records (EHR) systems (e.g, Epic, Cerner, Soarian).
- Interface engine expertise to support implementation and modifications to various HL7 interfaces.
- Implementation and support of interfaces for various lab testing instruments to the LIS using American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- LIS database development, maintenance and support.
- Communicate project requirements, progress, and status verbally and in writing to management, project team members and external clients.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (preferred).
• MUST have 2 years of experience using a Laboratory Information System.
Apply online or forward resume to:
Human Resources Department
Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC
1304 Buckley Road, Syracuse, N.Y. 13212-4302
Fax to 315-461-3020